Sunday 17 January 2010

The Winner is...

I promised you a winner for today and you will have it but first I have to say that it wasn't easy to decide, not easy at all because I liked all entries a lot. I actually don't like being the Judge because choosing one winner means that I disappoint the other participants. But I have to do my duty.
In order to decide I had to enter into the details of each dish and it was a detail that made me decide January's Paper Chef winner who is.....

























...Cathy of SlowFood Chef with Rosemary Tuna Sliders with Pickled Red Cabbage on a Homemade Mini-Roll! It was her pickled red cabbage who did it in the end and let's be happy for that because otherwise I would still be here undecided between all the deliciousness you served us!
Congratulations Cathy and a sincere Thank You to the rest of the participants for their creative entries, I hope to see you all next month when Mike is the host!

1 comment:

Khali//Bandit and the Scene Stealers said...

What a fun site. I found it through ShowFoodChef. Don't those tuna sliders look amazing. I love colorful food!