Friday 10 September 2010

The roundup - Paper Chef #56

A bit late but I just knew that there would be entries dropping in late and there were. I'm sorry that I am a bit short this time, but things (good and bad) have happened that keeps me busy outside the cyber world, thank you for being understanding!
This month the ingredients were chosen by Åsa from Miss Meisters Mat who won last month and she 'selected' capers, peaches, pumpkin/squash, and lemon grass as ingredients with a theme of “vegetarian”. I think our participants really made magic with them!

First to send me an entry was Sarah from Simply Cooked who has created a dish called pumpkin and peach salad with lemon grass dressing

Next came Karen from Prospect: The Pantry with Zucchini Lemongrass Pancakes with Fresh Peach Salsa with Thai Basil.


Mike from Spikey Mikeys turned up with a Pumpkin Tagine with Couscous & a Parsley & Caper Salad.


Tricia of Jonski Blogski has made Spaghetti Squash with Tomatillo Salsa and Nectarines for us.


And then we have Åsa herself who made Ovenbaked stuffed zucchini with a salty peach- and toufu sauce.


Good Luck to all of you!

No comments: