Sunday 12 July 2009

Paper Chef #42 - The Roundup

I'm sorry this is so late, yesterday I wrote it all and it just disappeared pouff! because of really flaky internet connection and despite Blogger's autosavings, computers works in mysterious way and when it happened I got so angry that I just closed down the computer and did something else. I hope you are not too annoyed with me. Anyway, I hope this time I will be luckier!

This month's ingredients, chicken, almond, corn and fish sauce, were chosen by last month's winner Kristina from Former Chef and despite summer not being the best time for food blog events, I am happy to present our six entries:

Murasaki of Samurai Viking Cuisine was the fastest, so fast that I almost suspect that she has got some kind of second sight! She created a delicious Chicken with Almond Sauce with Gremolata & Crispy Corn Kernels.

Bronwyn from Food and Shoes is a first timer here and she was also really fast, she made us a very tasty Tropical Flavours Grilled Chicken Salad. I hope she will continue to creat with us hre on PC.

Then we have Spikey Mikeys Mike's non entry that I think is an entry anyway so please enjoy his Korean style Chicken & Corn soup with chicken, prawn & almond dumplings.

Sijeleng's Thai Me Up Chicken and Corn Cellophane Noodle Salad is a great entry and she is also a new comer to PC, Sijeleng - keep the entries coming! Her blog is called Javaholic.

Next entry, Chicken With Almonds and Thai Corn Salsa, comes from Musing Ri from the blog with the same name, she too is new to Paper Chef but hopefully it is not the last time.

My entry was a Light Chicken and Bell Pepper Ragout Served With Almond and Cornmeal Crackers.

Now I exit and I leave the scene for the Judge who will announce her decision later. Thanks a lot to all of the participants, your creativity is impressive!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Wow! These all look great! I'm still in Vietnam, but hope to get some time soon to look at each one in depth.