Wednesday 29 October 2008

a request

I have a request to make; earlier this year I took over the Paper Chef, this venerable virtual food competition and I did that with pleasure, regarding it as an honour that Owen let me do it. I still love Paper Chef but I have a little problem. Initially I meant to let the winner of each month to do the roundups and the judging but as it did complicate things a bit because the time limits were not always respected etc, I decided to do it all by myself and it has rolled on quite well so far but even though it is not that hard to keep up with it, I do have other things going on in my life and sometimes they take over, like this month for example. This weekend was supposed to be a Paper Chef weekend but I forgot it. Not a big deal, we'll do it next weekend instead, but still, it is a sign that I need help so now I ask if there is someone out there who would be interested in co-hosting the Paper Chef with me? One, two or three people who are really serious about it and who wants to keep this great event alive? If you are interested, please email me at luculliandelights AT gmail DOT com and we can se if this is something for you. There are no real heavy obligations attached to it, I just want the roundups to be posted a day or two after the deadline on the Paper Chef blog and that you keep up the correspondence with the judges when you are in charge. And that you remember the dates. I have a couple of ideas of improvements that I will add here soon but I am open for your suggestions as well! I might not use them but I still would appreciate it!
Thanks!

No comments: